Monday, July 12, 2010

SAP Porject Leader

An enthusiastic and professional project manager in R&D dept with excellent technical knowledge and experience of developing process, PMP holder, able to demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the deadlines, even under significant pressure, still possesses lacoste polo shirtsPhotographer's career
HAUSE CARS
blogrenna strong ability to perform effectively. Optimistic character. Good professional presentation skills. Team work spirit. High liability and attribution. Be able to work under heavy pressure. Be familiar ed hardy underwearto ISO9000/2000, SAP system, be familiar to logistics knowledge, Be able to use statistics methods to analyze/solve problems. I also know deeply about Chinese culture, I learnt Chinese handwriting from 5 years old.
have more than 8 years experience in SAP HR module and more than 8 full cycle project implemetaion experience. ed hardy trousersIndustry Experience contains Chemistry, Automotive and Air Craft Manufactory Industry.
I have stronged hardy hoodies technical and commercial skills. I am very flexible and I can easily motivate others with my positive attitude. I have proven to deliver work of excellent quality within different roles as SAP Consultantpolo shirts, SAP Porject Leader, SAP Integration Manager, and trainer of SAP R/3 users.